- City bus
- Working hours:
- 6:00- 11:30 depending on the route
- Tickets: single €1.30 (can be purchased from the driver)
- Bonobus pass (10 journeys) €7.10 (purchase in tobacconists)
- Recommended if you want to make several journeys or travel in a group
- http://www.cordoba24.info/english/html/oepnv.html - information for buses
- Sightseeing bus
You can buy tickets for one or two days and the prices are between €17-25
- Horse-drawn carriages
- You can always enjoy a 45 minutes ride around the city by horse-drawn carriage you can find next to Cathedral or close to Alcazar.
- The cost will be around €45.
- You can also hire a bike for some hours. The Solo Bici Company offers this option. They have bicycles of different sizes to suit each person, as well as children's bikes. You can check more details and prices here: http://www.solobici.net/
- For 3 hours rent €6
- For 5 hours rent €10
- One day rent €15
- Just let yourself enjoy the narrow and flower decorated streets by walking. It is really worth to spend some time on foot especially around Mesquita. All the streets are connected with each other in a way that you can’t get lost. You will always find your way and discover an interesting place or monument.